Share this content on Facebook!
10 Feb 2017
The SFOC i.e. Special Flight Operations Certificate is the certificate issued by Transport authorities of Canada that are mandatory to obtain if you want to fly a remotely piloted aircraft for fun or commercial purposes.

The rules to get a pilot’s license vary and depend on the kind of airplane you want to fly. You have some options many options such as choppers, airplanes, airships, gliders and hot air balloons. You can choose one of these given options. If you want to fly an aircraft, then a pilot license is required, but if you want to fly a UAV only then, you don’t need a permit for that. If you want to fly a remotely operated aircraft, then you require a certificate from SFOC Canada.

The type of certificate depends on the type...